Followers ~ ♥

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

how is it going to be?

MySpace


i'm n0t in a go0d mood lately, pr0bably because the final exam results will come out very, very soon.. i'm worried about the outcome. damn..
i'm the one at fault since i know i can do better back then..
hopefully everything will be all right, eventhough i completely doubt it will happen..
*sigh*
there are certain people who have to bear all my complaints these past few days..
thanks 4 being there..


+++++++++++++++

...i think i love you...

It can't be, it probably isn't, that's what I believed~
There's no way that I could love you~
It's just jealousy, I must be lonely
I tried fooling myself, but I can't hide it any longer
I Think I Love You~
It must be true
Cause I Miss You~
Whenever you're not here
I can't do anything
I keep thinking of you
Seeing what's happening,
I`m Falling For You~
I didn't know, Now I Need You~
Sometime, in the depths of my heart
I can see that you've taken root in my soul~


They say we're not good together, that we should just be friends,
One to ten, we can't agree on anything,
How can we be together? It's not an option
I kept telling myself, but I don't want to do it anymore~
I Think I Love You~
It must be true
Cause I Miss You~
Whenever you're not here
I can't do anything
I keep thinking of you
Seeing what's happening,
I`m Falling For You~
I didn't know, Now I Need You~
Sometime, in the depths of my heart
I can see that you've taken root in my soul~

Why couldn't I see it was you?
Why couldn't I see you when you were right before my eyes?
You were beside me all along
It's now that I finally see you,
I Think I Love You~
It must be true
Cause I Miss You~
Whenever you're not here
I can't do anything
I keep thinking of you
Seeing what's happening,
I`m Falling For You~
I didn't know, Now I Need You~
Sometime, in the depths of my heart
I can see that you've taken root in my soul~


+++++++++++++++




6 comments:

i think i love you....kamu moody sbb angau kah sbb result nak out. hehehhe

syggg... dt is very sweet of you.! are u oke?? emm i noe la..im sure..u gonna gt an excellent result..dont worry my honey bunny! :P

oh one thing~!
believe in urself...
i noe its kinda hard LDR ,, but believe me... it worth to fight for ;D

love u darlink! :)

Uhh .. hepi nyer life zaman ni yer. Terkenang di masa dulu ... ermmmm ...

@ kak faten
ish..mesti laa sbb result dh nk kuar...mne ade sbb angau..hehe..

@ alin
of c0z im worried, dear...u pn tau i ni cmne...asek wisau je..since sk0lah mmg cmni...uhuk2..
thx 4 your supp0rt..i luv u 2!! ^^

tau xpe..
rso2 pon, result power gak..
stop worrying,
u're gonna do just fine.

ehem,
jiwang2 nye skang..

haha!

@ fara

haha...tu lyric lagu laaa..
i xde laa sweet mcm u and mr.L..
hehe..
b0th of u sgt3 sweet...=)
hm..pray 4 me, babe..
i bt0l2 tak0t laa..n wisau, as alwaYs..haha!

Popular Posts