It all thanks to Ira that I changed my facebook status and profile picture into this.

Then, this facebook meme starts to spread around and Voilà! Almost all my friends changed their profile pictures into cartoons which I almost forgot about their existence.
And one person actually texted me with this list.
Semangat amat.
LOL
1. Dragon Ball

2. Sonic and Friends
3. Tomato Man

4. Transformers
5. Yokies

6. Anak-anak Sidek
7. Usop Sontorian
8. Keluang Man
9. Dash! Yonkuro
10. Sailor Moon
11. Pokemon
Thanks to him I can recall how amazing Dash! Yonkuro was. XD
Epic kot main keta guna kayu hoki. haha..
Sad thing was, I never bought any of these.

Xde duet ah zaman2 kecik.
My brothers did though.
Haih. Jelez amat.
XD
Those were the good old days.
:')
Life doesn't hurt until you have time to think about how things have changed
and who you have lost along the way.




5 comments:
aah. tu nme cter. haha. best2 ade keta.
keta aku nama dia horizon!!! tak silap aku dlm kartun keta bapak dash neh...punya la sayang keta tu..last2 masuk form1 g asrama, ntah ilang mana....hahaha
haha...at least penah ade.
aku xde langsung. T_T
Salam..just reach to ur page..and after a few minutes reading, what i can say, i luv ur blog. Pls keep writing.. Semoga silaturrahim ini berkekalan.. :)
Insya allah.. Thanks for reading... :)
Post a Comment