LOL.
I just didn't want her to leave.
Then, this.
Marry me.
Those lines from him made me go gaga over him.
Haha. I can fall for non-existing person that easily.
Muahahaha..
Pity me. XD
Should stop fangirling.
Theehee~
Tomorrow I'll be heading home because somehow the data analysis part for my FYP has to be put on hiatus.
Yeay!
:))





6 comments:
True !
Im falling in love with 4 hotties at the same time. Crazy huh ? :P
hahaha..normal kot mcm tu.
eh jap. your bf included dlm 4 hotties tu kan? :P
hm
chuck bass
daniel henny
lee min ho
jensen ackles
opss ! my bf xcukup space. sorry fadh. :'B
HAHAHAHAHA!
luckily ur bf x follow blog i..
klw x, mesti dia majok 4 taun.. :PP
Nisah, nak copy gbr nie boleh?
Nak letak kt blog. =P
You know I have so many bfs. =D
haha.. amek la.
ni pn plagiarism. wakakaka~
found on tumblr. XD
Post a Comment