Followers ~ ♥

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

h.a.p.p.y~


1 2, 1 2 3 4-
Give me more lovin' than I've ever had,
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad,
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not,
Make it feels good when I hurt so bad, barely gettin' mad,
I'm so glad I found you;
I love being around you.

You make it easy, it's easy as 1,2- 1,2,3,4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you- I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do-(I love you)
I love you..

Give me more lovin' from the very start,
Piece me back together when I fall apart,
Tell things you never even tell your closest friends-
Make it feels good when I hurt so bad,
best that I've had,
I'm so glad I found you..
I love being around you.

You make it easy, it's easy as 1,2- 1,2,3,4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you- I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do- (I love you)
I love you..
I love you.

You make it easy, it's easy as 1,2- 1,2,3,4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you- (I love you) I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do-(I love you)
I love you..


lalalalala~

this s0ng is dedicated to;

abah

umi

♥ you ♥

umai

kY

alin

fara

yanti

ed0t

mai

and some REAL friends out there..
i love u, guYs! ^^

MySpace

haha!

basically, i am happy.
lalalalala~

yesterday, my parents dr0pped by..
they brought me something..
yay!
abah+umi, u r the best!
can't wait to go h0me this thursday..
wee~


and this m0rning,i met pr0f willy.
he is wayyy too smart.
that's why he scares me.
haha!
anyway, im glad i am able to see him bef0re he leaves this country.
for so many advices + encouragement u gave me, tHank y0u...
and also,thank you 4 n0t getting angry..
i didn't do the h0mework u gave me last semester.
haha! g0men ne~


MySpace


“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have..”




6 comments:

luv u 2,3,4 dear
hihihi
sgat suka lagu ni....
yes....jom pulang ke rumah...
yeay!!!

nisah nak balik ker?
nak itot...hehe

lea, aah..
nk balik es0k..hehe..
lea mne leh it0t..
ade lab,kan?
jgn nakal2 nk p0nteng lak..haha!

sygg!! i love u too!!

wah tgh bhgea ni ni ni ni

hahah eh syg hope u bhgiaaaaa selalu..suke la tgk u cmni darling..

p/s: he smsed me the dy after i smsed u,,:) unpredictble pnt je i duk bebel kt u honey huhu

@ are-lynn darlink

haha~
i t0ld u,rite?
if he wants u in ur life, he'll find his own way 2 put u there...
u have 2 trust him, dear...
pasal bebel2 tu, i dun mind...
i p0n slalu wat cmtu...
haha!
thx 4 always being there 4 me...

i miss u..and i miss fara too..=)

Popular Posts