Hye there, this is my first time read ur post here, and I really feel like I want to reply, its not something I do everytime...
Trying is always tiring, always exhausting, and the outcome not necessarily the way we want, but believe me, if you never try, and even if you already prepared with all the consequences, the frustration if even more, because we don't even try... believe me, I've done that...
Trying to do what? If it is me, I just let it go or just accepting whatever comes to me..I believe, if I can't control the situation, its better to let Him control it for me.. Ho knows better than me...
6 comments:
Hye there, this is my first time read ur post here, and I really feel like I want to reply, its not something I do everytime...
Trying is always tiring, always exhausting, and the outcome not necessarily the way we want, but believe me, if you never try, and even if you already prepared with all the consequences, the frustration if even more, because we don't even try... believe me, I've done that...
regards...
Trying to do what? If it is me, I just let it go or just accepting whatever comes to me..I believe, if I can't control the situation, its better to let Him control it for me.. Ho knows better than me...
b0th of u, thanks for your comments..
i really appreciate them..^^
NinaC0melSketJe,
sumhow i agree wif u...certain things r getting out of my control now..pasrah je k0t..haha..malas nk pk dh..
lol..'the uncertainty' is my trademark loh! kena bayar ni kalo nak pakai! haha.
just ganbatte neh!
@chanz
ありがとうね。。。^^
babe,,
sometimes kan.
bila kita trying so hard.
things gonna be so so complicted.
sometimes, if we just ignore,
it stay the same, and going nowhere.
hey wahts up?
wanna share?
Post a Comment