the Viking Law consists of very negative statements and Lars-Eric has rewritten the law in a positive way~
Daily life self-talk in improving self-esteem~
The greatest gift of existence is I myself
All people can learn something from me
My thoughts are more complicated than all computers put together
My feelings are as important as other people's
What I am saying is well worth listening to
What I do is well worth paying attention to
I respect myself and find that others do that too
I laugh at myself with tenderness and warmth
I have a perfect right to feel well in every way
I am unique - there is nobody like me...
source: GEG213 lecture notes.. XD





3 comments:
Kenapa self esteem saya masih low?
Sebab saya tengah sedih :(
My feelings are as important as other people's
A certain someone doesnt act like that T.T
geg213 subjek apa???
stress??
uteh: huu..sabar2..
dh nk exam ni..
xleh sedey2 sgt. nnti xleh stadi bt0l2..
azahiri: aah.. stress management. haha! x sngka aku leh jmpe bnda yg aku ske lam nota stress tu... hua3.
Post a Comment