Followers ~ ♥

Friday, January 14, 2011

So much of a drama queen~



Last night was a disaster, and that's why I freaked out.
I am okay now, or so I guess.
Sorry for the chaos caused.
It wasn't that serious. kot. kot la.

Don't worry about me guys! ;)
Thank you for your concern.
Lain kali tak nak buat dah.
Promise!

I am truly grateful for those who was there for me last night.
Abg Hanif, my bro, Natrah, Izy, Syazwan, Azahiri. and persons unnamed.
Abg Hanif for helping me to clear up my mess.
My bro - for I need a family, since kalau bgtau umi or abah, abah mesti marah..
Natrah and Izy for bearing with me. With all my sobbings and all.
Natrah for staying up with me.
Syazwan, for always being the first person I would turn to.
Azahiri for simply listening
and
Ky, sorry for worrying you.
Thanks for your consult and words of wisdom.
That's why he loves you. :P
I'll be careful next time!
Promise! Promise! Promise!

image


Oppa, saranghae!
*tiba tiba*
:P


Korang korang korang,


:)


So you think nobody sees you when you cry in the rain?
It is just that no one cares,
because you choose the rain, instead of a shoulder.

8 comments:

xley cter kat cni darl!
nnti later i pm u eh~

akhirnya.......
ada pon lukisan........
huhuhu.......

wuhuhu...nape nisah? tak taw pong

ngeee, I actually freak out gak semalam. Tapi kalau kita positif, everything's gonna turn ok kot Nisah kan? haha. No worries, da setel da. Tapi bab Oppa, saranghae tu I tak setuju~!! *dush dush*

;PP

OMG!!! "That's why he loves you"?
Malu la I...malu. =P

azahiri,
haha..ni baru lukisan aku..x comel! jgn suh aku lukis lg. XD

mai,
sy wat silap lah.
tp dah settle..^^

natrah,
hahaha..nape x stuju lak? tu message tone i taw! :P

melin,
heee~ sy wat silap lah..
tp dah settle! ^^

ky,
hey gorgeous!
xyah nak malu2.
lucky u sbb ade bf cmtu!
:D

Popular Posts