Sometimes what sets you free are restrictions, sometimes what makes most sense are contradictions.
Sometimes...all you have is not enough.

Sometimes you think you understand, sometimes you know you really can't.
Sometimes the world goes faster than you can go, sometimes even fast is still too slow.
Sometimes going home is the only thing on your mind, sometimes home is the only place you can't find.
Sometimes you are too tired to sleep, sometimes you are too sad to weep.
Well, things are about to end.
Somewhere along our way, we won't have much to say.
And we won't seem to bother about each other anymore.
Then comes the awkward silence.
The thought of these terrifies me.
I'm scared that people that mean so much to me will grow apart, as it always does.
(Explains why I am super good in distancing myself from getting too emotionally attached to somebody *sigh* )
I'm afraid that they'll just leave and forget all the memories.
There I just said it, I'm scared that you'll forget about me.
I'm quite the complicated type, tend to trip on my feet.
Then stumble over my words, portraying the wrong ideas.
For everything you've thought me, thank you very much.
And for my wrongdoings, I am very sorry.
Until we meet again,
farewell.





6 comments:
slagi igt usmkk slagi tu kot ingt kwn2.dan lupekan usmkk yg dah 4 thun buang air n nangis ketawa mcm mustahil jer...hehe.jd, jgn bimbe, kt akn ingt nsh...smpai bl2. x semestinye klu kt x msg n call tu means kt lupekan seseorang tu kan? hehe...miss u.miss usmkk <3
napeee yanti x komen guna blog lollies? hehe..
i'll miss u too..
=')
<3 u nisah.....
gonna miss usm n fren :(
wuu~
mai, naseb baek sempat jmpe ari tu..
take care.. :))
Missing everyone to bits ordy..huuu. Mesti lg sedey bila sy sorg2 kat usm nnt :'(
heyy~ jgn cmtu..nnti sy pegi melawat okay.. :D
Post a Comment