It's at times like this that we would play around with the cheap fireworks we bought from the Bazaar, taking pictures, making the konon-konon video ucapan Hari Raya and fooling around till it's past midnight.
Last 2 years' pictures. :)
Last year's memories. :))
I was derping around my favorite site when I discovered this awesome song.
While listening to it, those moments flashed right back in, hence this sentimental post. :P
You're gonna miss this
Last 2 years' pictures. :)
Last year's memories. :))
I was derping around my favorite site when I discovered this awesome song.
While listening to it, those moments flashed right back in, hence this sentimental post. :P
You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this
With this, I've realized how my life is creeping up on me.
>,<






6 comments:
wahhh!! bestnya main bunga api!! :) argghhh..rindunya usmkk :)
Kan? Kan?
4 taun kejap je... >,<
i miss you. i miss them. i miss usmkk. i miss everyone. i miss everything!
T_____T
okeh layan lagu tu
Hakim,
ko dh dgr lagu tu? aku ske! :D
Post a Comment