Most eloquent there Anakin. Thanks for regaling us with the story of Edison. I remember Eleanor Roosevelt once said something similar along those lines when she said the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. Was it Forest Gump who uttered these words? Indeed life is mysterious and you cannot predict the future yet you can best meet it with faith, believe, and trust.
One way to look at this believe thing is from the psychological side and try to apply it to everyday life. For example in patients with speech impairments. I, for one, would like to believe (there you go again!) that as much as conventional treatment may help, instilling believe in patients that they will eventually overcome their disabilities can play a huge role in their treatments in the long run. So yes when treating patients one also need to instill this believe.
7 comments:
;)
Kan? :)
As long we believe in it, InsyaAllah :)
Yes, we must all believe in our dreams for dreams are what keeps us alive. To be alive is to believe and to believe is to dream and to dream is to have faith and to have faith is to persevere.
Some dreams of solving a jigsaw puzzle and putting all the pieces together. But for me, I just want some chocolate cupcakes.
Like Edison, he persevered and taraa!!! Look what he invented... an ingenious light bulp.
Heee ~ ~
:-)
You haven't given up, have you?
*sigh*
Most eloquent there Anakin. Thanks for regaling us with the story of Edison. I remember Eleanor Roosevelt once said something similar along those lines when she said the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. Was it Forest Gump who uttered these words? Indeed life is mysterious and you cannot predict the future yet you can best meet it with faith, believe, and trust.
One way to look at this believe thing is from the psychological side and try to apply it to everyday life. For example in patients with speech impairments. I, for one, would like to believe (there you go again!) that as much as conventional treatment may help, instilling believe in patients that they will eventually overcome their disabilities can play a huge role in their treatments in the long run. So yes when treating patients one also need to instill this believe.
Hehe. Can I get half a fish...maybe?
Riiight Mr. Smith. I have faith in you. Like that day when I left the cooked fish on table and suddenly it went missing ;-)
Hehe.
Anyway, I think life can go a long way with just a bit of faith.
There was this guy who turned things 360 degrees with just a bit of faith.
Take care =)
Post a Comment