Followers ~ ♥

Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's funny how being so close can seem so far.



Giving someone a silent treatment conveys that the person is not worth the effort to talk to.
It may not be the truth, but it just seems that way to me.
*sigh*

If I ever said/did something wrong, I'd really appreciate if you could tell me directly.

3 comments:

Me and my buddy Spongebob are best pals. We get along fine and do most of the things together. Nonetheless the are times when things get in between us, which are bound to happen now and then. Yet we always make up with a simple treat of ice cream, bubble-blowing, or jelly-fish hunting. Oh yeah especially jelly-fish hunting. Love to see Spongebob get stung by the jelly fish. He’s so funny. Sometimes we just drop by Squidward’s place unannounced and drive him crazy. But when he starts to play the clarinet, we just have to leave. Long story short, its normal for friends to have differing opinions or thoughts. Like in previous post’s comment, it’s the spark of something new. For me, I’d just keep a positive & open mind and hope for the best.

I wish ice cream works for everyone.
You are right though.

Patrick have a confession to make.
Patrick misses someone.
:(

Popular Posts