Now that I need to draft a manuscript for publication, I realized how difficult it is to put down all the thoughts. To arrange everything so that it will be smooth. To relate points so that it will make sense.
And, I also have come to realize how incompetent I am for grad school. I don't know how can Abang Aizat supervise my undergraduate final year project back then while he himself is in the middle of his MSc. research. On that note, given that I am still like this, I don't think I can teach, let alone supervise anyone.
Much, much respect to him.
Again, mekasih Abg Aizat!
Now I am grateful to you more than ever. :)




2 comments:
Lama tak dengar nama ni! hehe
Haha....
Dulu waktu susah Abg Aizat yg slalu cakap things are gonna be okay, etc... sobs.. :(
Tiba2 rinduuu... :P
Post a Comment