Followers ~ ♥

Friday, June 3, 2011

Kek Malas


Okayy..so the name says it all.
Kemalasan yang amat tapi nak makan kek..
So I made this for the second time.
A bit too dry for my liking, but hey...it's kek malas what...
Okay laa tu.. ;P


For those yang malas macam saya, silaaa laa try.
Kek yang x sampai 5 minutes pun.
Haha.


4 tablespoons of self-rising flour (I used tepung gandum n a lil bit of baking soda)
4 tablespoons of sugar ( I used castor sugar)
1 egg
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 tablespoons of milk (I put a lil bit more )
3 tablespoons of Nutella


Combine all ingredients, whisk them well until smooth,
put in the oven for 3-5 minutes (depends on your oven, mine took 4 minutes)
and voila!

unrequitedamour:  Nutella Mug Cake Ingredients 4 tablespoons self rising flour 4 tablespoons sugar 1 egg 3 tablespoons cocoa powder 3 tablespoons Nutella 3 tablespoons milk 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil Method Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug.  Whisk well with a fork until smooth.  Microwave on high for 1 1/2 – 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave wattage. Mine took 1 /2 minutes.)  Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce if desired. [via]


You can top it with whipped cream or chocolate ganache, if you like.

I am too lazy to prepare the chocolate..
So here's mine..
Buruk je.
Bwahaha~


XOXO!

5 comments:

haha..wat sendiri babe!
super senang. haha...

mmg sngt malas..tp warna nye menyelerakannn...

Haha..malu ngan mummy..
mummy slalu wat cupcakes comel2. ><

haida,
kek malas harus dibuat sendiri.. haha....

Popular Posts