Followers ~ ♥

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Om nom nom~


My current life is a constant struggle between being lazy and bored.
Hence, this was made last night.

Cheesecake.


250 g cream cheese (I use Philadelphia)
200 ml plain yogurt
3 table spoons self-rising flour
90 g castor sugar
2 eggs
2 tea spoons lemon juice

Mix everything until they become creamy.
Bake for about 40 minutes, at 170 degree.
And voila!
Dah siappp~
Simple gila. Haha.
Leave overnight in the fridge.
And there you go.

I guess I can have it all by myself.
Since they do not favor cheese that much.
Wee~ ( ゚▽゚)/

Last week, it was this.
Orange cake.
My favorite. I never liked orange cake before.
But this is different.
Super oishii and moist. And veeeery soft.
And not so sweet which is perfect for Abah and Umi.
:D



Next should be the tarts.
XOXO!

6 comments:

jelesnyaaa. sedapnya cheese cake, orange cake.. nak jugak. :)

Lynn,
haha..best2.
ade masa free, wat la.. :))

dh bole jd surirumah berjaya nisah nih..hehe..=)

Yna,
Haha..xleh2. x berjaya..
nnti 1 family obese coz mkn kek tiap2 ari..:P

Weeee dap dap!Naaaaaaaaaaaaaak cheeeese cake! ngee. Gemok lah kami2 sekalian jmpe pas sebulan! :D

Haha..u rasa akan gemok ke?
mcm mustahil..:P

Popular Posts