Fantastic weekend break - meeting up with Umai, Aza and Nani.
Yumna came to visit.
Took the two kids out to the beach.
Catching up on Sherlock series.
A family lunch at the resort.
And read a book, although I couldn't finish it. XD
Sadly the break was just a short one.
Oh well.. :)





15 comments:
Hey, you’re back :-)
How is you car now? All fixed up?
And how was the exams? Are you on a holiday now before a new semester starts? Sounds like you had an interesting getaway.
If I may, I’ve been meaning to ask you this. See, I was wondering. I was wondering whats up with your friend. She’s been quiet. How is she doing? It’d be nice to know.
Hey F! :)
Yeah, my car is all fixed up now. As good as new, I'd say. :D
Nah, my holiday is already over. It was a short one, really. Now I'm back here..didn't online while I was in the hometown due to cable theft.
Tara's doing good. She's back on Facebook. You should add her there. :P
Thats good. Glad to hear it. Its a petty that they had to resort to stealing cables.
Anyway, what made her comeback on FB? Gosh, I need to make a comeback too. I can add her? Really? :-)
That would be cool and awesome. The Brits would say...wicked!
Haha..I dunno about you adding her. Ask her yourself. Both of you are already on good terms right? ;)
Would you mind asking?
Teeheehee. I should get you some chocolates or something :-)
Its okay, never mind. If I get the chance, then will ask.
(did you talked to her by any chance recently? ;-) )
That aside, now that you're done with exams and going forward, will you need to take any more classes for your course? Or its just purely research from now on?
Yes.
BTW, I have asked her last night, and she said she'll reply here later.
I have another class to go, so I'm thinking of enrolling into Animal Cell Culture course. Should be much better than statistics, I guess. :P
Have a nice day!
Yeah...animal cell culture is more of your playground. But you will be using the statistics thing throughout your research to verify/corroborate your thesis. Hehe :)
Don't remind me. D:
Hello there!
Hehe. I'm back on FB unintentionally. Boleh ke cakap macam tu? LOL. I'm sorry but won't be that active there either. So, till then. Have a nice weekend everyone! :)
Any small step forward is a development in the right direction. Time will be the ultimate decider. I think I’m beginning to understand you Tara. You’re not that complicated. Hihi.
Well, I ‘m not active either. Haven’t logged in for ages.
When you delve into the subconscious mind, the “unintentional” indeed has meanings. But thats for another discussion and unraveling.
So how is work? Getting better? Went back to your hometown during the break? I wonder how you would spend your weekend.
Anyways, have a great weekend everyone!
:-)
Take care
So how to send the chocs? :-)
You don't have to, really. :)
Waaaa, bestnya! Aritu KY balik...ingat nak lawat korang on Sunday. Tapi time tu gi Jerteh dah dalam kul 5 lebih. Terus tak jadi. Miss you guys so much...and it feels like we are drifting apart.
Laa...yeke...
Ruginya! Klw x, leh jumpa ngan Aza n Umai skali.. :D
Tapi ari tu kitorg jumpa kejap je..Umai asek busy je ngan anak2 sedara dia..Ntah bila Nisah leh balik kampung lg..Rasanya tunggu raya je la kot.. :/
Post a Comment