Tiring day after a stressful exam.
Picked Aimi at the KTM station.
Went to Alamanda.
Stopped for a red light and someone smashed my car from the back.
Yes, a car smashed mine.
Clueless of what's happening at first.
Then realized someone hit my car.
My very first car accident. And I was the one driving.
Clueless of what to do.
The first thing, I called Fana.
Because she's the closest, not just in term of location.
Because she's the closest, not just in term of location.
Too scared to tell Umi but I still did afterwards..because well, she's my mum.
And texted Zamri, for unknown reason, honestly.
I didn't even know what to do.
Received phone calls from Abah and Umi.
And Zamri.
Normally, I'd cry in an instant.
Normally, I'd cry in an instant.
I guess I was too shocked.
I am, even now.
Settled everything and went for dinner, since I haven't had my lunch yet.
It was 9.30 pm.
Barely ate, and I didn't even know what made me suggest we watched the movie after that.
I guess all I ever want was for them to stay with me for a while.
I didn't watch the movie though, sleep in the cinema after the first 30 minutes.
Then went home, like nothing ever happened.
The only thing I know now is..my car is a wreck. :'(
And sitting here now, it kinda hit me slowly. :'(
Wishing that today was just a nightmare.




3 comments:
Don't think too much darla, at least the car hit urs. Bukan u yg langgar. hehe. No one injured kan, beside the emotional hurt. Dah ada experience, harap2 lepas ni x berdebar sgt dah :)
If you make a police report, a hit from the back no matter what the circumstances are will always be the fault of the car behind you.
So what did the person say/do/will do? Is he/she willing to pay the damage? How bad is the car by the way?
I'm sorry to hear that you had an accident :(
On the bright side, you'll know what to next time. And when hitting the brakes, try to also see if a vehicle is closely behind. Sometimes you're a careful driver but others might not. And that's why accidents happen.
The one yg langgar my car was a female driver, a young one. She said her brakes weren't functioning and it was raining at that time. We both went to repair the cars yesterday. Hers costs about rm400 and mine is rm1400. I dunno how to describe the damage, haha. Need to change both the bumper and bonnet. She's paying everything, and we agreed not to make a report though.theehee
I'll get my car on Thursday I think. So everything is okay now, I guess. :/
Post a Comment