It's Hari Raya again!^^
And this time, it felt like something was missing.
Something that wasn't right.
I really have no idea though.
Probably it was because some people are being invisible, or at least pretending to be one.
Or it was because not that many friends are back in kampung for they are already working on the third day of Syawal.
And probably because the world revolves around the sun, and not me. :P
And probably because the world revolves around the sun, and not me. :P
Oh well. Whatever it is, I still had a good time though. :)
Managed to meet up with several friends is good enough, considering everyone is tight on their schedule.
Everyone is now working except me and very few others, hence all the reason why I am under pressure.
For a moment, they managed to get me very doubtful on the path I have chosen. Stupid me. :(
Nevertheless, seeing Umai, Yumna and Aza and the rest has brought back so many memories. Finally we had a chance to visit KY, but too bad she's already going back to KL. :(
Oh, I've realized one thing.
People would rather stay at home, sat in front of their laptops or ipads or whatever must-have lifestyle products they have than visiting people and hanging out with friends.
It pissed me off especially when my siblings are like that as well. ==''
For God's sake, if it is not now, when are you going to spend your time with your friends?
The same thing during gatherings.
Rather than chit chatting, people would prefer sneaking a look at their smartphones.
You finally had a chance to gather around a table, and yet you opt for your phones? Like seriously? ==''
Call me lame, old or whatever..I just don't get it. Really. Because for me, it is frightening how these lifestyle gadgets have the ability to steal people's attention and makes the reality or people they are with become less interesting.
Oh, I guess I really am old for thinking this way. *sigh*
Talking about how old I've become, there's always that one topic brought up in conversations, especially among friends.
Most people are having a difficult time seeing from my point of view, hence prompted me to make up some lame excuses. Haha.
For those who really understand, I would like to thank you.
For your understanding, for being supportive, for being there all this while, in the midst of confusion.
This Syawal was probably the weirdest so far.
Some unexpected things had happened by which for once, I don't even know how to respond to.
For a Hari Raya with nothing much happening, this is quite a lengthy post. HAHA.
You said I am missing someone. But I think it is more like a habit.
We will feel that something is missing once it is gone.
Sometimes, it is not even that empty feelings.
Sometimes it is just an excuse when we can't seem to stop the habit once it gets into our routine.








2 comments:
It didn't happen to my circle of friends. We talk and talk and talk, nonsenses, repeated topics, kidding other people like we used to. Nobody's looking down, playing with smartphones. Ahak.
HAPPY EID MUBARAK!
Good. :D
Kwn2 aku yg rapat pun x main phone klw gathering. Talk about nonsense sampai slalu lupa nak amek gambar. XD
Oh, Eid is almost over. Going back to Putrajaya this weekend. ;_;
Post a Comment