It's not the distance that matters.
Everyone is either in KL and Selangor area. We are soooo close, yet we don't really meet.
Uh, whatever.
Finally we're meeting up!
Woohoo! :D
Thank youuuu for being here.
I had a rough week and I'm feeling much better now. :)
“The best advisers, helpers and friends, always are not those who tell us how to act in special cases, but who give us, out of themselves, the ardent spirit and desire to act right, and leave us then, even through many blunders, to find out what our own form of right action is.”
- Phillip Brooks







3 comments:
oit..oit... jeles wehh... :(((((((
I observed your blog using google and I must say, this is most likely one of the greatest nicely ready articles I have come across in a long time. I've bookmarked your site for more posts.
Nad,
Lain kali boleh jumpa lagi.
Jumaat ni dinner sama2 diorg jom? :)
Post a Comment