Followers ~ ♥

Sunday, December 18, 2011

どこにいくの?




Another friend from school is going to tie the knot somewhere in February, 
which kinda put a bit of pressure onto me.
No, not that I am implying that I should get married as well.
It is just that, so far my life plan has always been a short term one.
And, with second thoughts keep stealing the peace out of my mind, I don't even know where am I heading now.

Most of my friends are now working. 
Many of them are married, or at least are in stable relationships.
They are living independently, saving money for future use, giving some of their pay to the parents, and such.
Me?
Still financially dependent on my parents.
And that is not the only issue.
I have yet to accomplish something I can be proud of.
I can't even picture myself heading that way either, which leaves me pondering whether or not I am doing the right thing. 
Where am I going with my life, really?
*sigh*

I hate how insecure I can get at times.

4 comments:

Exactly what I'm feeling. Very accurate. T__T

Really? Here I thought I'm the only one. Kesian kita.
-____-

kita jugak cam tu..halatuju hidup x tentu arah lg kot, rasa sgt kucar kacir skang ni..huuu

kan? kan?
rasa sangat miserable kan?
hopefully what we are doing now is the right thing to do. and worth it. :)

Popular Posts