Followers ~ ♥

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It'll get better (I hope).



Reports, presentation and exams, please please don't come to me just yet.
I need time to think for myself.
With you guys consuming my time and especially my mind, I can't even think and plan properly. :'(
Plus, where art thou, motivation?
Been wondering if I actually had one to begin with.

To be blatantly honest, I am not sure if I can go any further.

Edited: Though I said things like this, deep inside I know all of this will be worth it, if I manage to live through it.

5 comments:

shoo shoo shooohhhh.... saya pon xmaw sume tu lagi... da nak hbes sem da, cepat nye mase berlalu~~~

Aaaaa Mai jangan cakap pasal sem dah nak abes.
My research is going nowhere, pastu xde results pape lagi.. I have to submit progress report untuk research, I don't know mcm mana nak tulis.. :'(

Nak jadi undergrad balik aci x? haha

lagi 2 minggu je nak final exam. takuuuuut!

Nisah pun kena amek paper kat sini tau x, even MSc by full time research. Haih.
Statistics and research methodology will be on the 5th.
Horror gilaaaaa
D':

Hanisah, I left a comment about motivation and end it with a video. You might find some motivation from the video.

Check it out :)

Popular Posts