Followers ~ ♥

Sunday, December 11, 2011

There goes another two. :)


 

So 2 invitation cards have arrived today at my house.
They are Angah's and Dauh's.
I should have asked them to send it here instead. 
Those cards must be beautiful. :')
Congratulations to both of you and your respective partners!


^I'm hoping that's not case for me.
Haha :X

2 comments:

Life itself is arcane.

Arcane in a sense that while we may try to predict or plan things down to the details, yet the outcome is still a coin toss for nothing is certain. The best one can manage life is by minimizing the uncertainty related to any negative events. Take for example when driving a car. We wear seat belt, install airbag, and buy insurance to cover or minimize the exposure/risk of an accident.

Then there are those events which are not explainable by science. Like how the future might be related to the past or present. Like how one sees their future in the face of another.



Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant
And there it goes,
I think I found my best friend
I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy
But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only the sense of completion
And in your eyes, I see
The missing pieces I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy
But I believe



From the religious side, some things in life are indeed preordained. Like marriage, death, etc. Having met the person you're supposed to marry by the age of 17? That I’m not sure. Teeheehee.

Anyways, congrats to the above individuals. May they find much happiness.

Again, wise words from the veteran. :P

Hey, that's my fav song! :)

Popular Posts