Followers ~ ♥

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Things gonna work out, somehow.





-______-''


He's not the only person suggesting that.
Akak lab also keeps asking me the same thing.
Their reasons: So that I can have someone to take care of me.

Do I appear as too fragile or what? LOL


No matter what you do, no matter how many times you screw up and think to yourself "There's no point to carry on", no matter how many people tell you that you can't do it - keep going. Don't quit.
Don't quit, because a month from now, you'll be that much closer to your goal than you are now. Yesterday you said tomorrow. Make today counts. 

37 comments:

As a random reader who happens to drop by from nowhere, my comment might be unsolicited. Yet it does not hurt to post a comment and perhaps give my take.

Not quite sure what you're going through but it seems like you're going through a difficult moment.

Whatever it maybe, just hang in there. Things couldn't be more worse than it already is, rite?

Rather, it should get better. Just stay the course and perseve. Ingat senang? Well, I don't expect it to be easy. But when you look back at it later, the hard part will make your perseverance look sweeter. Your achievement more precious. And as whole, your character tested. Believe me nothing is easy in life.


Just wanna ask, how come the lollies don't post more often on their site.
(http://thelollylollies.blogspot.com/)

They should post more often ;) Teeheehee


And good luck to you in your trials. May the force be with you always.

Mr. / Ms. Stranger,
Duly noted. :)
Thank youuu for such meaningful words. I can at least promise you that I'll keep those words in mind and always persevere. ^^
May the force be with you too.

Tara,
You agree part mana ni? Hee

Will keep the comments coming.....

p.s Do write more often in the lollies :)

Regards,
Anakin.

I agree dgn PM u yang last tu, OF COURSE! =P

Anakin, huh?
You are a blogger, no?
Give us the link to your blog then. Hehe ;)

Tara,
Heyyy nape semua orang nak I cari BF ni? Let him find me, not vice versa! I kan conservative. :P

I think I’m beginning to get it now. The lollies site was set up maybe sometimes around the latter years of your college days. Perhaps as a means to preserve memories that would otherwise fade with time, a tool to keep the bond strong when each went along their chosen paths.


So what are you guys up to now? I know someone has an exam tomorrow so she must still be studying. But I wonder what might be the major? And since you guys are close in college, I take a step further and surmise that all of you must be in the same department or are related in some ways. Did you guys majored in bio-medicine?


Must be about half a year now since most of you left school. Do you miss school? Hows the work life? Which one do you prefer? And how is the transition from school to real world treating you? Feeling the blues? I know some people are  Anyways, der doctor keeps reminding me to always take supplements to make me feel better, to boost my energy. And along this line of thoughts, in case some are indeed feeling the blues, here’s to some supplements:

Vitamin C


Link to my blog? Well, I’m sorry to say that I don’t have one. But I did in fact stumble upon one. That vanilla-spots blog. I wonder who might be the owner to that mysterious blog. See, from the outside it beckons you to unravel its mysteries. So I clicked on the link to enter. But then it requests that I sign in. So I did. But bummer! Entries are only by invitation. Hoho.. Oh well. Still, I’m thinking. Could I perhaps get an invitation by any chance? Promise to be a good boy.


So what else is there to talk about? Oh yeah, lets talk about career. Let me know how you guys are doing. Could be interesting to exchange thoughts and ideas. Well, it doesn’t have to be just about career. Anything actually. I’m just excited to explore the thoughts and minds of the great and esteemed lollies. Teeheehee ;)

Next time then..

I'm going through a difficult time as well. The least I need now is a bf to add to the headache. Tak nak kerja!!!!

Anakin,
My, my...
Those loaded questions probably worth a blog entry. :P
But hey, it seems unfair since you'll be protected by your anonymity while we reveal bits of ourselves.
So yeah..I'm not going to entertain any of your questions, not now at least. :P

KY,
HAHA. Kan? Who needs a BF when we can have someone by our side, with no strings attached? :P

Lets make a correction. The link was supposed to take you here but there seems to be some script error:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDM3eYp4KQ


Well, no, not really. While people associate pictures to a thousand words, lets work our-way backwards and associate words tantamount to pictures, yes? When put to good use, words best encapsulate what one feels or have in mind. Is it not through words that one enunciate oneself to the multi-facet of stimuli abound around us, to the agreement and disagreement between one another, etc etc. But I shall consider the idea of creating my blog and reveal crumbs of my thoughts. But being anonymous sometime is fun. You get to be the naughty boy.

No you do not have to entertain nor humor me with anything. Yet in my meaningless existence, a bit of humor might indeed add some spice to life. And vice versa. Quid pro quo they say.

I like Timberlake. Used to listen to his songs quite often. But now I have moved to something deeper ;)
No stings were ever mentioned, perhaps your friends' drift is a tad on the high side. But anyways, I'm cool :) I like to think it this way...der doctor they say knows best, especially matters concerning wounds. When you have your heart wounded, it is the stitches and strings that mend and nurse it back to health though some scars may last.

Need to get some food now.

Oh oh, did someone just mentioned vanilla-spots? hehe. Hello Mr Anakin! vanilla-spots is just a VERY boring and ordinary blog, just some unnecessary rambling i guess AND i've stop writing since ages. haha. Thanks for your interest btw :)

But..but..

That is just so sad. Now I need some cheering up :(

You're up, I'm down :(

That Japanese boy has been bugging me. Says he'd feel better if you dedicate a whole post in answering his question.

Dunno what he's up to. Weird fella. Says he likes fish. But since the tsunami, fish price has been going up.

Dedicate a whole post in answering his questions about a particular girl? LOL

Hey, are you really a random reader? I kinda doubt that now. How did you first came across this blog anyway? :/

Uhuh.

Like the fish. Got caught up in the tsunami. The current brought it here.

:)

True. Fish is expansive nowadays. Better stick to soy beans :)

My, my..what am I gonna do with this weird fella? XD

You don't have to do much.
Just solve the riddle to the said mystery.

To unravel it, focus on a four letter word which contains two vowels.

Simple right?

;)

If it's TARA, I'd say... Go figure. :)

Hehehehe :)


I actually figured it out, really.
Thanks to a friend's post.Teeheehee :)


Regards,
Old Man Jenkins

Noooo..

Don't put it that way. Actually I stumbled upon it.

It'd be a bit creepy to put it that way.Huhuhu..

You mentioned Ampang the other day, remember?
Hurm..

It was on your feedjit, on the right hand corner. A bit of extrapolation in the timing :) (and luck i guess).

Just the same way I can tell you're from Penang from the live feedjit on the right see.. its public info..huhuhu

Jangan marah, hehe
If that's the case, my apologies!

It is just that, I might consider not to open this blog for public if it become a threat to my friend's privacy. It'd be uncomfortable for them, and surely I don't want to be the reason.

By the way, I am not from Penang. Theehee

I should have been more subtle, more courteous, more civil. My bad. duly apologize.

And I was wrong there to suggest that you're from Penang ;)

After all, I'm Patrick :)

Still not giving out your real name? :P
Where are you from anyway? KL?

From now on, I shall be more well-mannered and will follow all the house rules. Will be more careful when asking questions.

It will come out sooner or later. Its the character behind the a name that matters I think. KL is a good start.

See, you're extrapolating. When the data is not complete you have to extrapolate :)

I am just putting what I've learnt from statistic class to good use. :P

That's right. What is learned in the classroom needs more application. When you apply it often in your daily life, it takes less effort to recall it again or all of a sudden, for example during an exam.

:)
You've learnt statistics as well?
It is definitely not on the list of my fav subject, haha

Speaking of exam, I have 2 presentations this week. Oh how stressful. :/

Good luck. You've mastered it, for sure.

All of science, especially in the realm of research uses some forms of statistics. For me just bit here and there.

Popular Posts