One
Two
Hahaha. :-) Enjoy your movie then. Have a nice long weekend!
By the way, when Prof. ask u to do something that means she knows that you r good n will help her up. Haha. Great then. Welcome to the group. :-)
By the way, when Prof. ask u to do something that means she knows that you r good n will help her up. Haha. Great then. Welcome to the group. :-)
-DJ
Three
I wanna be straightforward like uuuuu....XX selalu nak tegur org tapi tade kekuatan cm nisah td padahal dlm hati membuak2.tp xley nk dikeluarkan waaa...i am proud of uuuu...
-X





6 comments:
One, two, three.....count on me by Bruno Mars? :)
Is your supervisor giving you a hard time again? Another sudden report to submit? Something happened between you and the supervisor?
Or did I shoot myself in the foot again? :(
Why the questions? Because I have absolutely no idea what you're getting at. Even Sherlock Holmes might have a hard time deducing this post.Hehe.
Hey F.
You don't have to understand everything, right? ;)
No.1 doesn't need any explanation, right? :P
About no.2, there's nothing wrong between me and my supervisor. It was just that we had a little discussion on Friday and she asked me to present to her about what I am going to do for my research. But after the discussion, she asked me to follow her to a meeting. Not really a meeting actually. Those involved are all the brainy people from my lab, gathering to come up with a research proposal. They are all veryyy smart and I feel like I am so small and inferior among them, I don't really contribute anything pun. :(
No.3 is about a friend "admiring" me for asking a guy why didn't he go to his Friday prayer. LOL She said I was brave to do that. Haha.
These are all random but somewhat funny things happened on Friday.
By the way, Sherlock Holmes is awesome. Surely he can deduce what's on my mind.^^ I actually almost missed the movie because of the proposal discussion. Haha.
No I don't have to understand everything. But it would be nice to understand most of the things ;)
But No. 1 is the crux of the whole post. The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines crux among others as:
(a) a puzzling or difficult problem - an unsolved question.
(b)an essential point requiring resolution or revolving an outcome.
(c)a main or central feature.
Given the above and the fact that some of the written words are not quite eligible, you must define us the reasoning and meaning behind No. 1
(is it like I am #4 ?) :P
For No.2, then a pat on the back due, no? Welcome to the club. All drinks on us :)
For No 3., I guess it takes courage to ask him that.
Things might be random but in the eyes of Mr Holmes, they might not be. See the red strings on the wall of his room connecting events that others might otherwise dismiss as disjoint?
Have a good break Hanisah.
Regards,
Anakin
Ah, so you have watched the movie? :)
But still I can't see any reason why I should define no.1. It's the simplest among all, really. :P
Hm..have a break you say?
I am currently in the lab, alone. Hehe
The professor,Mr. Holmes, the fisherman...what else is in there ? Did I preempt the movie? :)
Never mind about No. 1 then.
Aaa, yes. The less traveled path - the ones towards enlightenment are often the lonesome one. Those who have traversed this path before can attest to this.
Take Edison for example. The guy remembered for light bulp. Before his success, he encountered 1001 failures yet he is today remembered for his single success.
(he had a hearing problem in an early age)
I have to agree that walking down the less traveled path, especially on your own is indeed lonely. And, it is troublesome when you have doubts at times.
I believe that one shouldn't give up on what he wants the most for what he wants now.
I can't really say I know exactly what I want the most though, haha.. Certain things seem pretty vague to me. XD
Going home in few minutes, yeay!^^
Post a Comment